Corporate Headquarters Relocation
Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (MAIF)
Helped the Leadership analyze and make the business case to move his company from an outmoded 115,000 square foot building into 60,000 square feet of leased space in order to better attract and retain talented staff.
Find the best site for the new headquarters and maximize the value of the design and construction.
OUR ROLE: Advisory Services; Tenant Rep Brokerage; Tenant’s Project Manager
PROJECT TYPE: Corporate Headquarters Relocation
- Garver performed a Feasibility Analysis for the relocation, presented the findings to the Board and developed the requirements for the new location.
- We presented analysis of potential sites, led tours, and played an integral part in the lease negotiation as the leader of a strategic partnership with Colliers
- Garver oversaw the selection of design team and contractors, and monitored all aspects of the design and construction.
- The strength of the Feasibility Analysis greatly facilitated the Board’s backing of the Executive’s decision to move.
- Favorable lease terms were negotiated for the company’s new location, which is unparalleled in the region for its “live-work-play” opportunities.
- Design and construction is in progress with occupancy planned for Q3 2015.