ADAPTIVE RE-USE: OFFICE
Montgomery Park Business Center
Development Project Management for both the 1.3 million square foot Core and Shell and the Tenant Improvements for the initial 492,000 square feet of leased space (performed by Peter Garver in the capacity of employee for Himmelrich Associates).
OUR ROLE: Developer
PROJECT TYPE: Adaptive Re-use: Office
Cost effectively re-position this 1920’s shell that included brownfields remediation, utilized State and Federal Historic Tax Credits and incorporated numerous green technologies in 2001.
Worked with three major new tenants on their lease and fit-out work. Combined, these three leases totaled 472,000 square feet.
- Oversaw the entitlements, design, construction, leasing and tenant improvements.
- Led the day-to-day work for this $100MM core and shell project.
- Achieved goals with historic tax credits, budget and schedule.
- Pioneered green technologies which helped attract the lead tenant, including waterless urinals and green roofs.
- Transformed this 1920’s warehouse shell into state-of-the-art office space.