Mixed Use/ Historic
Peter Garver, while an employee at Corporate Office Properties Trust, led the feasibility analysis / master planning to convert this 600 acre closed U.S. Army post to a mixed use community including 1.7 million square feet of office and retail space, and 675 residential units.
- Hired the design and engineering team
- Worked with the Redevelopment Authority, the County the State historic authorities and the community on entitlement issues
- Secured initial approvals from community
- Launched a community center to benefit the community
- Progress towards a water agreement with the County regarding the 1,000,000 gallons plus of fresh water produced on the property, in a County that has limited water resources