Howard County Government Campus
Government Headquarters/ Major Renovation
Garver served as the Owner’s Project Manager on behalf of the County. The project consisted of a $30MM gut-rehab of three existing buildings totaling approximately 100,000 square feet.
- Hired the design team, oversaw entitlements, construction and project closeout
- Included mission critical work such as re-building the County’s sole data center while it was operating, and creating a new 911 Center and Emergency Operations Center
- Achieved the County’s goals
- Navigated the strict programmatic issues and political pressures (of accommodating elected officials)
- Created a building that was hailed with great acclaim including the NAIOP “Best Office Rehab” award in 2012